Tuesday 17 May 2011

Burberry Brights Eyewear

If anybody hasn't heard that bright colours are in this season I will fall off my chair - and as I write this on a pretty solid sofa that will be some feat.
  
Colour has literally exploded for every item and accessory you could ever dream of this season. With the gorgeous weather having already started, summer feels like it is truly here and there is one fashion statement piece that I cannot leave my house without - my sunnies! Burberry have perfectly encapsulated this seasons shades in their shades and the breathtaking collection is incredibly bright and fun.
  
The Burberry Brights Eyewear Collection for both the guys and gals come in 10 different colours for the summer. Not only that, the design allows them to be collapsible so that the frames are protected by folding at the centre and temples.
  
It's very hard to pick a favourite and at £210 a pop a second back up pair isn't really an option. Personally I am loving the white ones, and the aqua, and the purple, and the orange....ok I can't pick. Which are your faves? You can check them all out here: http://bit.ly/jvCh2W





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. If you could also follow my blog I would really appreciate it. I read all my comments and really love reading them. Maz x