Wednesday 8 June 2011

Burberry Autumn/Winter 2011 Campaign

At the end of May the Pre Fall collections began to start creeping more into view and although I tried to resist I was powerless to not look.

What hope do I really have of resisting when Burberry release their new Autumn/Winter 2011 Campaign featuring an all British cast of actors, musicians and models, shot in London by Mario Testino? None at all is the answer to that question!
 

''I was inspired by iconic British portraits and our own archive campaigns from the late 1960s of Jean Shrimpton using her trench coat to shelter herself from the poetic and romantic British weather.
 

We wanted to create a group of portraits celebrating British actors, musicians and models.''
 

        - Christopher Bailey, Burberry Chief Creative Officer

Mario Testino shoot:








Full Burberry Porsum Autumn/Winter 2011 Show



This beautiful campaign has left me looking outside at the summer which appears to have eluded London today and leaves me excited to start looking for my winter wardrobe.  Which pieces are you lusting after the most?

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this - thanks for sharing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this campaign- thanks for sharing!
    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection from Burberry so much and they're always so creative! The guys look so dapper in their jackets! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos, I seriously lust after the Burberry trenches! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you! thanks xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore Burberry, they are the iconic superbrand of our time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. If you could also follow my blog I would really appreciate it. I read all my comments and really love reading them. Maz x