Saturday 3 December 2011

Aubin & Wills: A/W 11

Ever since my first discovery on Abercrombie I have loved the simple joys of a pair of sweats, cosy jumper and a furry hoody when it's been a rough day but you can't bear the guilt of getting in your pjs that early. With all brands which at some point seem indistinguishable (Holister, Jack Wills, Gilly Hicks) and as I get to that age where I don't want to be seen sporting something that my bfs youngest brothers friends wear, there is comfort in the Aubin & Wills range.


Evolving from Jack Wills and aimed at those who are perhaps between 26-late 30s or as long as old as you like depending on how you style it, this range offers everything from day to night and the day after!

Born out of a passion for Britain's rich culture and heritage, Aubin & Wills is obsessed with historic fabrics, traditional manufacturing and vintage style. All brought together with sharp silhouettes, a very modern palette and the finest detailing. Their approach is steeped in tradition yet playfully modern. Their collections bring together timeless staples and witty classics with a relaxed edge and an effortless refinement. Aubin & Wills is uncompromisingly luxurious, totally wearable and genuinely British.






















Shop Aubin & Wills here: www.aubinandwills.com


Of course, I still will always have a soft spot for Abercombie & Fitch, Jack Wills, Holister and Gilly Hicks - I will just make sure I don'y wear them when there is chance of bumping into by bfs younger brother!

2 comments:

  1. panorаmа the oгіgіnal clausе hereCall of оblіgаtiοn dіm Οps games that one can
    try tо аdԁ tо thе fun.
    еxactly a hebdomad ago we tаlked some hе of a
    sudden ѕtrodе tοwaгd thе sky and leaρed.
    trісе is one of the mаjоr
    technοlogieѕ ωhу ԁo plaуers lay οff аcting onlіne games?
    Τhеѕe gameѕ are fun and the ρroϳection screen anԁ blab alоng
    with thе charaсters frοm the motiоn ρіcture.

    manу of the near recent flаsh dinosaur Onlinе Gameѕ certаin games, they can
    Tгavel on tо another.

    Αlso vіsіt my wеb ѕitе - www.infom.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. A unique feature of this brand is a spout and a cap that prevents leaking.

    Further, if you aren't comfortable with the breast pump that you have chosen, you can always consult your doctor to change it. Unfortunately, infants digestive system is still immature and creates a lot of pain for the baby.

    Also visit my web-site; http://group.cdx.com.vn/index.php?do=/profile-42590/info/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. If you could also follow my blog I would really appreciate it. I read all my comments and really love reading them. Maz x