Tuesday 9 August 2011

Mulberry Autumn Winter 2011 - The Show

I suffered a bitter disappointment on Sunday when I was out shopping and saw a locked wooden door on the high street covered by a huge embossed poster of the Mulberry A/W campaign. My heart leapt into my throat and my boyfriend tried to hold me back as I looked to see if there was a store opening soon.
  
Alas it was only the collection point for House of Fraser and whilst my credit card breathed a sigh of relief and my boyfriend tried to pop his shoulder back into its socket I was obviously bitterly disappointed.
   
Celebrating its 40th birthday this year Mulberry still resides in beautiful Somerset and with Creative Director Emma Hill taking this iconic brand from strength to strength Mulberry has its British crown firmly in place.
  
Mulberry’s autumn/winter 2011 show at Claridge’s hotel in London was inspired by the hunting, shooting and fishing tradition, Roald Dahl's Fantastic Mr Fox , and the moody, ethereal tones of a Turner landscape. I am sure you will agree the pictures from the catwalk are gorgeous!



































1 comment:

  1. a very cohesive collection!

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and comment. If you could also follow my blog I would really appreciate it. I read all my comments and really love reading them. Maz x